With ceaseless opportunities, Fil-Global helps you pursue your chosen practice overseas.

  • There's a program for everyone.

    Whether it’s to study, work, or live abroad, Fil-Global offers an array of programs that are sure to meet your needs.

  • Experience hands-on learning.

    Our programs offer hands-on practices in order for you to be equipped with relevant experience when you enter your chosen field.


Fil-Global is a world-class company that offers legal, immigration, and recruitment services such as processing visa applications, ensuring that all clients are readily equipped with endless educational and occupational opportunities overseas.

Study / Internship

Certain programs at qualified institutions are designed to allow foreign college students and recent graduates to gain exposure to culture and hands-on experience in their chosen educational and occupation practices. Such countries include Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Spain, and the United States.

Tourist Visa

Tourist visas are nonimmigrant visas granted to persons who want to enter a certain country temporarily for business, vacation, or a combination of both. With this visa, the duration of your stay at a certain country is limited. These countries include Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Spain, Canada, United States, and certain Asian and European countries.

Skills Migration

If you have skills, qualifications, or experience that a certain country needs to grow, these will be assessed before you are granted a Skills Migration visa. Countries looking to hire people with specific skill sets include Australia, New Zealand, Canada.

Dependent Visa

This visa enables the dependents of a person who is a citizen or permanent resident of a certain country to enter and remain within the aforementioned country. The legal resident, otherwise referred to as the sponsor, is responsible for the visa application.

Business Visa

Simply put, a business visa is appropriate for a variety of business-related activities overseas. This includes attending a conference, business meetings, and several other purposes, but NOT for conducting business or tasks that can be considered labor or gainful employment.

Spousal Visa

A spousal visa (otherwise known as a marriage visa) allows the foreign spouse of a legal resident to immigrate to that resident’s country. To apply for this visa, you must be legally wedded, and the spouse must complete the visa process to obtain permanent residency.

Fiancee Visa

A legal resident planning to marry a foreigner in the resident’s country will need this visa to enter the country, get married there, and pursue permanent residency. You must get married within 90 days of your fiance's arrival in the country.

Immigrant Visa

An immigrant visa is processed and issued to foreign nationals who intend to permanently move and live abroad. To apply for this, you must be generally sponsored by a citizen of your chosen country (such as a lawful permanent resident relative) or a prospective employer.