CAREERS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Be part of the dynamic team of Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation. We want you on board.
Providing technical support related to both hardware and software. IT Assistants may also be responsible for writing reports, tracking inventory, training staff on new technologies, IT audit and developing contingency plans in case of network failure. They help to ensure the safe and efficient running of a business’s IT system and provide daily user assistance. Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person.
• Has extensive knowledge of the inner workings of computer networks, as well as how to operate and repair them
• Knowledgeable in IT Development on hardware or software
• Knowledge of data privacy and data protection
• Strong technical understanding, with a sound knowledge of security Industry standards
• Knowledge of security policies and principles of Information handling and protection
• Knowledgeable in different operating systems, preferably MacOS and Windows
• Knowledgeable in Linux and other operating systems is a plus
• Familiarity with Google, Zoho, Wix, Facebook is a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer Literate and knowledgeable with different video-conferencing application
•Basic knowledge on PHP, MySQL and Crystal Report
• Bachelor's/ College degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
• Atleast 1 year experience in hardware/software or IT Operations
• Relevant work experience in IT Audit
• Management Information System
• Data privacy and data protection
• Technical works on computer hardware and software such as installation and repairs that may occur to the users
• Must have experience in Maintaining systems, database and/or web page
• Administrative work such as documentation, processing of billing, and/or any available transactions that may arise related to IT transactions and responsibilities
• Analyzing technology needs, conducting system tests and maintains ongoing operations of all systems
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to provide solutions to employee inquiries
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Honesty and Integrity
• Problem-solving ability
• Creative and Innovative
• Interpersonal Skills