Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation is looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. We are providing meaningful and great exposure to help you with your future endeavor. We are also offering job employment / absorption if excellent during internship.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Perform research at a supervisor's request.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Take an increasing amount of Responsibility
- Any Bachelor's Degree/Course
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.