Business Development Manager(2)
Responsible to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainablefinancial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
● Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
● Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
● Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
● Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
● Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
● Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
● Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
● Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
● Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
● Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
● Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
● Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
● Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
● Discovers and explores business opportunities.
● Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
● Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
● Recommends equity investments.
● Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
● Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
● Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
● Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
● Protects an organization's value by keeping information confidential.
● Enhances an organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
❏ Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
❏ Proven sales track record
❏ Experience in customer support is a plus
❏ Proficiency in Google Applications
❏ Proficiency in English
❏ Market knowledge
❏ Communication and negotiation skills
❏ Ability to build rapport
❏ Time management and planning skills
❏ BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Possess Customer service experience.
❏ Can work independently or within a team
❏ Resilient and can work under pressure
❏ Excellent time-management and organizational skills
❏ Creative and collaborative
❏ Attentive to details
❏ Flexible and can adapt to changes