Social Media Manager(1)
We are searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands. The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
* Running company social media advertising campaigns.
* Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
* Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
* Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
* Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
* Visual Design and Web Development Strategy.
* Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
* Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
* Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
* Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
* Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
* Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
* Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
* Cultivation of Leads and Sales
* Development of brand identity, awareness and online reputation
Social Media Manager Requirements:
* Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s College Degree, Professional License Exam), Tourism, Business & Marketing Course or equivalent.
* Skilled in Adobe Premiere, After effects or any other video editing software
* Social media marketing experience.
* Experience developing social media strategies.
* Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
* Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
* Proven ability to build social media communities.
* Understanding of graphic design principles.
* Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
* Ability to measure the success of campaigns.