The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team. It requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
* Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
* Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors
* Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization
* Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO/Board of Directors
* Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
* Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
* Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
* Make travel and accommodation arrangements
* Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
* Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
* Act as an office manager by keeping up with Director's office supply inventory
* Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports for the Director
* Take minutes during meetings
* Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
* Organize and maintain the office filing system
* Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
* Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
* Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. ecalendars and copy machines)
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
* Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
* Excellent communication skills in English
* Proficient in different Applications (Zoho, MS Office, etc.,)
* Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills
* Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
* Exquisite communication and people skills
* Strives to achieve more than what is expected
* Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
* Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.