CAREERS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Be part of the dynamic team of Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation. We want you on board.
Member Support Manager(1)
A Member Support Manager is a professional who is responsible for providing outstanding customer service by leading and motivating their team and developing loyalty programs to increase customer satisfaction. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
* Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
* Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
* Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
* Develop service procedures, policies and standards
* Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
* Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
* Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
* Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
* Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
* Adhere to and manage the approved budget
* Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
* They may gather data related to client contact and interactions and use this data to prepare reports and analysis of which processes are working and which can be improved.
* They work closely with new team members to instruct them on company policies and best practices for resolving customer calls.
* Managing escalations requires significant customer service skills and diplomacy to ensure that the client is satisfied.
Requirements and skills
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License Exam) of any course.
* Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager or Customer Support Manager, Sales Manager
* Experience in providing customer service support
* Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
* Proficiency in English
* Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
* Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
* Ability to think strategically and to lead
* Strong client-facing and communication skills
* Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
* Customer service orientation
* Preferably but not required to have an immigration services experience.