We are looking for an organized Accounting Officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of our business. The responsibilities of an Accounting Officer include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets. To be qualified as an Accounting Officer, you should have a degree in Accounting, knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration skills. Ultimately, a high-quality Accounting Officer should be able to successfully contribute to the organization's financial efficiency, while maintaining records of expenditure and profits accurately.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent;
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant but not required
- Knowledge and competency in Accounting Principles
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team and has a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in management systems
- Possesses strong strategic sense to be able to drive the business forward via providing leadership and insights to achieve and exceed business plan targets
- Forward-looking and providing strategic recommendations to the senior management team and shareholders
- High level of integrity and dependability with strong sense of urgency and result-orientation