Support our recruiting and onboarding activities. Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate databases and handling paperwork. To help hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running.
- Facilitate end to end recruitment
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources
- Compiling and Updating Employee Records
- Coordinate Hiring Activities (internal and external)
- Support Human Resources department by screening, testing and interviewing applicants
- Provides orientation for new employees and act as point contact of new hires, including tracking all new hire paperwork.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/ College degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Education or other related field.
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites or portals.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites
- Familiarity with Applicant tracking systems
- Basic knowledge of Labor Laws
- Proven experience as Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related role
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Experience with managing ang monitoring Employee Database