Sales Manager's main duty is to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific areas of our company. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the sales operation while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal employee combines excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
● Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
● Support Managing Director and co-managers with day-to-day store operation
● Evaluate branch/team and individual performances
● Report on regional sales results
● Forecast quarterly and annual profits
● Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
● Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
● Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
● Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
● Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
● Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
● Setting sales goals set by the management and developing sales strategies.
● Researching prospects and generating leads.
● Contacting potential and existing clients on the phone, per mail, social media accounts and in person.
● Handling client questions, inquiries and complaints.
● Presenting company details and programs offered to clients during orientation.
● Managing the sales process through Database 501.
● Meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
● Participating in a sales team meeting.
● Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
● Coordinating with potential school partners.
● Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
● Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
● Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License Exam), Tourism, Business & Marketing Course or equivalent.
● Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
● Preferably but not required to have an immigration services experience.
● Ability to provide solutions to customer service inquiries.
● Technical knowledge in VISA application and renewal, etc.
● Ability to work well under pressure.
● Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
● Familiarity with CRM software
● Understanding of sales operations
● Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
● Excellent communication skills
● Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
● Availability to travel as needed
● BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field