Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. These responsibilities can include:
● Setting sales goals set by the management and developing sales strategies.
● Researching prospects and generating leads.
● Contacting potential and existing clients on the phone, per mail, social media accounts and in person.
● Handling client questions, inquiries and complaints.
● Presenting company details and programs offered to clients during orientation
● Managing the sales process through BIGIN CRM.
● Meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
● Participating in a sales team meeting.
● Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
● Coordinating with potential school partners.
● Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
● Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
● Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree,
● Professional License Exam), Tourism, Business & Marketing Course or equivalent.
● At least one (1) year of experience in Sales
● Preferably but not required to have an immigration services experience.
● Ability to provide solutions to customer service inquiries.
● Technical knowledge in VISA application and renewal, etc.
● Ability to work well under pressure.
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Proficient in MS Office Applications
● Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
● Exquisite communication and people skills
● Passion for sales and possess excellent customer service attitude.
● Excellent interpersonal skills