CAREERS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Be part of the dynamic team of Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation. We want you on board.
Primarily who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. Will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
• Primary focus may be in the areas of designing, creating, and modifying Fil Global websites.
• Analyze company needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, capacity and database management.
• May integrate other Fil-Global sites with other web applications / platforms.
• Performs a variety of moderately complex web designing and support duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services.
• Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of web and multimedia content.
• Requires minimum supervision and may act as lead when the need arises.
• Updates BOD or Management on status of projects or technical issues.
• Exercises judgment and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly, and determines when to refer problems to the IT officer or next level of support.
• Provide information to BOD or Management or IT Officer on established policies and procedures, or guidelines.
Other related tasks:
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our Fil Global’s site
• Stay plugged in to emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Code pages, files, test, debug and deploy.
• Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks.
• Coordinate with management to develop web projects.
• Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content.
• Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
• Research and propose software programs that are compatible with the future technologies.
• Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of system failure.
• Prepare and coordinate intranet web updates and intranet website changes.
• Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Other related tasks delegated by immediate head.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least three years of experience in Web Development
• Experience as a Web Developer is highly regarded.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in MySQL.
• Proficient in PHP; preferrably in Laravel
• Knowledge in RESTful API
• Experience in AWS
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.