Member Support Representative(12)
A Member Support Representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They’re the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Analyzing and resolving customer service flaws and complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Consulting the Managing Director’s clients by studying information packs and new programs.
- Scheduling of clients for passport application and renewal.
- Researching for NBI and Police Clearance procedures and ensures accuracy of the procedures given to clients.
- Studying Immigration pathways to give accurate updates with clients. Other task that may be delegated by their immediate superior/Managing Director
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License Exam) in Hospitality Management, Sales and Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Management and other related fields.
- At least two (2) years of experience in Customer Service and Conflict Management
- Ability to provide solutions to client inquiries.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proficient in different Applications
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Passion for sales and possess excellent customer service attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, highly adaptable and values confidentiality and integrity
- Capable of communicating to all levels of the organization to express ideas clearly
- High level of accuracy, attention to details and with good numerical skills
- Innovator with a positive “can do” attitude and a positive attitude to change.
- Strong completer/finisher skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, willing and able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.